Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stop! Grammy Time!

Hello Ya'll!

Just sitting here watching the Grammy's with my hubby. If I knew how to 'live blog' I totally would but who would read it anyways? We missed the red carpet because we had dinner at the in-laws tonight so I'm really curious to see what horrendous dress Country Bitch Carrie Underwood is wearing. You'd think the chick would get a real stylist by now. How does this keep happening?? Seriously, check out her 12 or so wardrobe changes from when she hosted the CMA's, all sucked.

LOL Steven Colbert about Elton John and Lady Gaga "I didn't even know they were dating!" BTW Totally loved that performance. Gaga can really sing I don't care what anyone says and Elton John! Come on! Respect. Excuse me while I take my bra off....Ugh Smokey Robinson, seriously dude, lay off the botox!

OMG Jay-Z cracked a smile.

JLo looks GORG. Ugh just sneezed and pissed myself a little. Over share? perhaps but I am still pregnant and this is still a pregnancy blog.

Greenday always reminds me of my home girl Carrie Heyes! I think we spent an entire summer driving around listening to their 'Nimrod' CD. They rock, and so does Carrie, miss you!!!

Hello Josh Duhamel! Mmmmm. Wow Kristen Bell is short! Hideous dress. Shocker, Taylor Swift continues to act surprised while she constantly cleans up reward show after reward show.

Hello Sasha Fierce! Beyonce continues to bring it. She's kinda scary though. Anyone notice the Rihanna hairstyle on her drummer? Ugh. Sick. It's not flattering. Why can't I rock heels like that? Beysus never disappoints.

Time for a snack. Chips or nanaimo bar?? I decided on a nanaimo bar and pepperettes. Rye chose popcorn.

Can anyone tell me how Seal's face got that way? Or was he born like that? I've always wondered. I suppose I could just google it but I'm a bit busy here! I totally love him and Heidi. They're so cute.

No matter how hard I try I will never be as cool as Pink. And now she's wet. I need a new hobby. Beautiful. Another great performer.

Is there anything more annoying than men who use hair straighteners? I just feel they're trying to hard. Best new artist...Zac something rather, does anyone even listen to country music anymore?

Coming up, Miley Cyrus introduces the Black Eyed Peas? Really, they're promoting that? At least she's not singing. But they really had to get her in there somewhere didn't they! Fergie Ferg will never be as cool as Pink. I'm so torn on the BEP, sometimes I like them, a lot of times I don't. I cannot stand "I Gotta Feeling", never have, don't get the appeal. What kind of a song lists the days of the week?? I like Fergie much better with brown hair. And she did say in an interview that she "likes well endowed men" so props to her for landing Josh. Even though he cheats on her with strippers. Dude is still fine. I guess this song does get the crowd going so I'll give them that. Do you think the BEP's make fun of Josh behind Fergie's back?

The Jonai! With glasses! I can't help but wonder if I would be into these guys if I was 13. Sorry Lady Antebellum, have to fast forward through you, we tried.

Side note: totally not feeling the pepperettes tonight.

Record of the year goes to: PLEASE NO BEP'S!! Whew! Good job Kings Of Leon! And a standing 'O' from Ferg! They were totally enjoyable. Gotta love the peeps who drink!

Robert Downey Jr!!!!!!!!!! LOVE HIM!! He just rocks on all levels. I really don't get the Rihanna haircut. Two Jay-Z smiles in one show, wow. Now I'm impressed. Jamie Foxx has 2 mics and I still don't think I can hear him. In case the giant "SLASH" on the jumbo tron didn't tip you guys off that is Slash up there. And some random chubby black chick, weird.

Justin Bieber. ACK. He's no Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Dude can't even read.

Katy Perry is above that dress. What was she thinking?!

Chris O'Donnell is SO cute. Always brings a smile to my face. Reminds me of our friend Mat Flanigan. Also super cute.

Seacrest IN! That guy is everywhere. T-Swizzle! YAY. Who thinks she needs to get her heartbroken so she has something else to write about? No more fairy tales. Girl needs some angst. Stevie Nicks! Wow. Is it just me or does Tay-Tay sound 'pitchy'? I have to say I'm a little disappointed by this performance, as a Taylor Swift fan she's not doing it for me.

MJ time. Please be good. Oh no, TV is paused so Rye can put on the 3D glasses that came with Nate's plush toy story chair. This should be good. Direct quote from Rye "I'm excited". I have my doubts. He says they're working. Celine is 3D could be scary though. Yup, Carrie Underwood never disappoints. What is that white flower thing on her dress?? OH NO Smokey in 3D. Is it just me so did he lose his neck? J Hud is looking good! Good for her. Would it kill Rihanna to crack a smile? Oh man, the kids, always the kids, this is where they get you. Prince sounds so mature. Overall, I thought they could have done better. Why not a celeb filled montage of his greatest hits? That would have rocked. Beyonce, Alicia, Whitney, Mariah would totally have rocked that. Like why was Underwood there?? So we could laugh at her dress that should never be seen in 3D?

How is it that Bon Jovi has never performed at the Grammy's? They've only been around forever. Bon Jovi can sing. He's so awesome. Totally husband material. The fans chose 'Livin on a Prayer', shocker! OMG why is the chick dancing behind them so weird?? Stop singing bitch. No one wants to hear you ruin the classics!

Cute kid, anyone know who the hell he is? Anyways, he gave the best acceptance speech of the night. This just in: Apparently it's Solange's son. Cute. Wonder if Auntie B and Uncle J babysit often?

Wyclef looks nice with short hair. I'm liking it. Mary J in da house! Damn she looks good. Sounds good too. How old is she anyways? Anyone think Celine is harmonizing from her seat? Wouldn't it be hilarious if she jumped in and Kanye West'ed that number? You know it was killing her not to.

Is anyone even listening to this guy? WHA? Adam Sandler at the Grammy's?? I'm awake. He's so cute. Dave Matthews, never been a huge fan, mainly because I don't know a lot of their music but I know they have a lot of fans. Especially our N'Oleans cousin, Erin! Thinking of you Er! There's something so sexy about a man who can sing and play the guitar. I'm a Mayer fan, even though he's a huge playa.

Anyone think Eminem, our TO Boy Drake and Lil Wayne are going to close the show? Hope so! Love me some Em.

I love Gaga as much as the next person but come on! Why would she wear that?! It's so rude for the guy sitting behind her. I wish it was someone famous, now that would be hilarious. Is it just me or does she always look slightly irritated by her outfits?

Holy crap! What is Tarantino on? LMAO. This has to be good. Too many bleeps. It's annoying. Just let it play, whose kids are awake at 11:15pm anyways?? Wicked that Drake is in with these guys. Way to go Degrassi kid. I effing love Eminem. Mad talent.

WOW Swifty for Album of the Year! Good for her. Too bad she bombed her earlier performance. What a cutie though.

Over all, an alright show. Thought they kinda blew it with the MJ Tribute considering they really could have rocked it. Gaga and Elton John definitely my favourite performance. Comment below and tell me what yours was!

Hope you enjoyed reading :)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see it so most of the time had no idea what you were talking about. But I kind of feel like I've seen it now so thanks! lol

    BTW, Eminem is totally on "my list". So is T.I.
    JTT would have been on there FOR SURE but I'm over him now.
    I'm contemplating adding Adam Sandler too. I LOVE THAT GUY! He is so cute.
    Its more about the personality for me. A smokin' hot guy who is arrogant totally turns me off. (Which is kind of why I can't have David Beckham on my list. Plus I don't think I would be able to get Posh out of my head. Too much of a distraction! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. LOVE the title of this post!!! LMAO! Good job dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. What no props for Lil Wayne, he's one thats on my list, yum yum! I havent been reading lately cause I just read 3 posts ...damn girl that was alot of writing!

    ReplyDelete