Monday, January 25, 2010

Sweet Breesus!

Happy Monday Everyone!!! Oh man, I could barely drag my butt out of bed this morning. I was really regretting not napping at all this weekend!

In other news, THE SAINTS WON!!! Woohoooo! Man it was a nail biter! Overtime and all! But they did it and we couldn't be happier, actually that's not true, we will be happier when they win the Superbowl! Boo-yah! And to top it off, I've won the nfl playoff pool (2 years in a row!) because I'm the only person who has Indy and New Orleans in the Superbowl, with New Orleans winning of course! Seemed like a no-brainer to me! So Mama's going shopping! YESSSSS!!!

My friend Jen wants me to talk about my boobs, I realize this may scare the men off (if in fact there are men reading) but this is a pregnancy blog so we're gonna go there! My boobs hurt like a bitch! They have since I found out I was pregnant and they don't seem to be letting up. They're definitely growing, not that Rye's complaining, but no leakage as of yet. I'm super nervous about breastfeeding this time because it was a nightmare with Nate, he wouldn't latch, and to be honest, I absolutely hated it. I'm not hating on breastfeeding, I'm definitely going to give it another go, breast is best you know, but I'm certainly dreading it! Every child is different and I'm just trying to keep that in mind. This kid may be easy, I'm really hoping so! There's tons of support out there and I plan on using it. My doctor's office has a breastfeeding clinic now too so that's a bonus. My goal is do it for 3 months. Doesn't mean I'm looking forward to it though! Don't even get me started on labour... We'll tackle that topic another day. No need to get freaked out when we still have roughly 23 weeks to go!

Baby names!!! Wow, we cannot agree this time!! With Nate, we had his name picked out from the beginning, we never had a girl name, I always knew he was a boy from early on so it really wasn't an issue. Middle names were easy, Stanley for my late Grandfather and Keith for Ryan's late Uncle. This time, not so easy. We've narrowed it down to 5 boy names and 5 girl names. Rye won't let me post them although I really want to. For middle names, we're so stuck. I guess we'll just choose the first name and go from there. There's no one we really want to 'honour' with a middle name this time, which is fine by me. Rye doesn't love my #1 girl name. He doesn't like the 'short form', I kinda get why but I think it would be cute. Pester Rye enough and maybe he'll let me post our list!

Not much planned for the week, Rye's going to the Leaf's game tomorrow with our friend Will, Nate might have a play date, and ball hockey is on Thursday like it is every week! It's a late game so we won't be able to attend. The only games we would go to are the 7pm games but they don't happen that often. February 4th is the next one, Naters and I are going to go watch, I'm hoping he might actually watch instead of me having to chase him around the whole time but we'll see!

Hope every one's enjoying their Monday! UGH!!! Why do the weekends have to go so fast??! :(

Counting down the hours until I'm at home with my two favourite boys...

2 comments:

  1. Then it's a date. I've been wanting to come out to ball hockey but the games have been too late so I'm happy that it's a 7pm game. We can chase Nate together! You go Girl! for showing the boys up in the NFL pool!..so Happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here are some more fun ones for you:

    wwbd: what would bressus do?
    C.O.L.T.S. count on losing the superbowl
    breesus is my homeboy
    breesus saves
    can you feel the brees?

    just for kicks.

    ReplyDelete