Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mama said there'd be days like this

Goooood Morning! I'm feeling a bit blah today. I'm not sure why, okay I kinda know but I'm trying to 'rise above' - not always an easy thing to do. It helps that when I got to work this morning my co-worker was going on a Timmy's run so I am currently waiting on a bagel and a french vanilla. Mmmmmm. What is taking him so long?? Yah I'm impatient too. This is gonna be a great day!!

Poor Naters is sick again! Freaking day cares, I tell ya! I love, love, love his daycare and I'm so proud of everything he's learning, how it's improving his speech and socialization but those kids pass every bug between them, which I know in the long run is a good thing, he can build up his immune system but having a sick boy is no fun :( Last night, after his bath (of course!!!) he was relaxing on the couch and threw up all over himself. We grabbed the closest blanket to catch the rest and it just kept on coming, it was mostly phlegm (spelled that right on the first try! HA!) so I was happy he got it out but he still ended up in our bed in the middle of the night. Which I don't mind, he doesn't sleep with us very often. Hopefully he gets better soon because we're going home this weekend!

Ahhhh home sweet home. Where everybody knows your name. Combine that with my 2 favourite men and there's no place I'd rather be! It's my big brother's birthday so a few of us are going to his place to celebrate (depending on how Nate is feeling). The men are going ice fishing as usual, while the women watch the kiddies, works for me! I am deathly afraid of the ice. I think it was after seeing 'The Good Son', anyone remember that movie? With creepy Macaulay Culkin and Elijah Wood? Well I'm scarred for life now. The only thing that sucks about going to Haliburton while pregnant is missing out on tobogganing (the sled, not the hat). And obviously the drinking, but that goes without saying. Although I think this weekend will be pretty tame because my brother Phil can't make it and he's the wild one! LOL But the good news is, he doesn't have to worry about catching on fire again! That's one winter jacket he doesn't have to replace :)

My new favourite tv show 'Modern Family' is on tonight! If you haven't checked it out you must! It's HIGHlarious! Seriously. I'm not joking. Is anyone watching it?? Phil's my favourite, that guy cracks me up. It's on at 9pm on abc. Tell them Steph sent you! You won't be disappointed!

Questions/Comments/Feedback/Followers are always appreciated. Love you all, I just love the people that comment a little more :)

Steph

3 comments:

  1. Not gonna say that he doesnt look good cause for sure he does!!!! REALLY GOOD!!!! lol
    (but nope no calls to be made Im on a roll here Steph!!)
    Well...... what kinda pics you got of JOSH???? lmao JK

    ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you trying to rise above? I like to know details.

    ReplyDelete