Monday, January 11, 2010

A case of the Mondays UGH!

Good Morning Everyone!

I know this is supposed to be a pregnancy blog, I get that, I am the one that started it after all but really there's not much going on. Let's see, if you want me to get REALLY honest, I'm afraid to scare away the men, well the men who haven't had children yet anyways, if there are any men reading besides my husband! Are you out there men? You might want to skip over this paragraph. Moment of truth, when you're pregnant, your uterus takes up a lot of space thus not leaving the bladder with a lot of room and making it weaker, thus causing you to pee more frequently, thus occasionally 'dribbling' a little when sneezing or coughing. Yes, I am now one of those. I used to make fun of my "friend" (I won't use names to protect her privacy), for peeing when she sneezed while pregnant and now I am ashamed to admit I too have this problem. Oh the joys of pregnancy, I guess it could be worse, I could have hemorrhoids! Also common in pregnancy and I am thrilled to tell you I never got them with Nate and am hoping to keep my track record clean with this child! *fingers crossed*

So enough of the gory details! What did everyone do this weekend? I am proud to say I cleaned my son's room and the bathroom! This is a breakthrough! Lately, I have been super lazy and want to do nothing but lay on the couch all day. Last night, I had dinner and a movie with the ladies, thanks to the hubby for taking the care of our son and allowing Mommy to have some girl time. Although he's always very good with that, I have no complaints! We saw "It's Complicated" and I really enjoyed it! We laughed the whole movie and I have to say 1) Alec Baldwin is hilarious in a Edward Cullen stalker sort of way 2) I am totally, utterly, head over heals for John Krasinski! Is there anyone more adorable? I challenge you to find him and just try to change my mind. He's not"one night" sort of love but Johnny Depp "life time" love. I envy his fiancee Emily Blunt, kudos to her for landing such a cutie after dating that douche Michael Buble.

Pet Peeves. We all have em! You know what I hate? Cheap toilet paper. Can't stand it. Those people in the mall that totally cut you off or run into you and don't even say 'sorry' or anything! So rude!! Maybe it's because I come from a small town but I am constantly apologizing to people in public when I run into them. I guess we just have better manners in rural Ontario.

I guess that's all for today folks! Feel free to use the comment section below to post your pet peeves. Just get it out! It'll make you feel better, I promise!

I've enjoyed reading all your "Freebie Fives", well all 2 of them. Meg - yours doesn't count - WEAK! Keep em coming!

Steph

4 comments:

  1. Pet Peeves:
    1)People not signaling to change lanes, just drifting
    2)people talking loud on their cell phones..no I don't need to hear why you hate your mother this week ( in line at Timmy's)
    3)Pants that don't have stretch!..haha

    Great Post Steph!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that peeing problem you're having is a nice case of karma! LOL!!

    Pet peeves. I have lots. Although I didn't know my cheap toilet paper bothered you. lol

    Mine are people that eat loudly, people that slam on their brakes on the 401 causing you to ram into them and people that come to Canada falsely claiming refugee status when they do not need it but want to mooch off our free services which are paid for by our tax dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stooge-o,
    you sure have a lot to say.
    How about telling me your husband is coming fishing with his brother-in-law this weekend.
    Haven't heard from anyone.

    See ya Prego

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pet Peeves:
    1) Loud snooring while I'm sleeping
    2) Incompetence, I seem to attract it and be surrounded some days.
    3) Driving in Markham, boy o boy you gotta be on your toes up there!
    4) A toddler who loves to throw food on the floor.

    * I have cheap toilet paper, be warned when visiting my house, you might want to BYOTP :)

    ReplyDelete