Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Happy Weekend everyone! You know what I love about weekend? (besides not working) SLEEP! The way Rye and I work it is that one of us gets up with Nate one day and the other one takes the other day. So this morning was my turn to sleep in! Nate and Rye got up at 7:30am and I got the luxury of sleeping until 9:30am. I then had a very healthy breakfast consisting of *don't judge me unless you've ever been pregnant* pepperettes, a diet coke and a few sour keys. Nate also brightened up our morning by pooping 4 times! 4 TIMES before noon!! Seriously, what are they feeding this kid at daycare?? Then he and I went down for a nap at 12:30pm, he got up at 1:30pm and I kept on sleeping until 2:30pm, so it's no surprise I woke up with a headache! Too much sleep :( Silly me. Thankfully I'm starting to feel better already. My amazing hubby is doing laundry and I've done absolutely nothing! Well that's not true, I put in my picks for the NFL playoffs and also made my pro line tickets! Wish me luck! I'm doing 2 pro line tickets because I have a soft spot for Baltimore after seeing 'The Blind Side' (Hello Michael Oher!) although I really don't think they'll beat New England, even without my man Wes Welker. Speaking of 'The Blind Side', GREAT movie, although I didn't even realize the Dad was Tim McGraw until like half way through the movie, he looks really weird without a cowboy hat. I was half expecting him to turn up as a different character but then I realized it must be him.

Today I bit my son! HA! Yes I know how that sounds. He bites! Mainly just Rye and I, he's never bitten a child at his daycare (whew!! Although he has bitten his friend Jacob twice but we're pretty sure he deserved it). He's not really getting it when we tell him that we don't bite people, no biting, etc. So I decided to try and bite him back, I have heard that this works and I've also heard that it doesn't. So I bite him and the little bastard laughs at me! Turns out I didn't bite him hard enough :( I was afraid to hurt him! Which I guess is besides the point really, so Rye bit him the next time, let me just state that we're not just randomly biting him as we please, we waited until he bit us first, this time, it worked, he got all whiny afterwards, so we'll see if it has any lasting effects, he hasn't tried to bite us since but it's not like he walks around biting us all day long or anything. I will keep you guys posted.

It goes without saying that we did not win the Lotto Max - DAMMIT! Sadly, I had to cancel the limo that would take us downtown to claim our winnings on Monday morning. Oh well, I still have my boys to comfort me and that's all that really matter anyways :)

Now to the fun part! One of the gossip sites I visit, laineygossip.com (it's Canadian too! Holla!), does "The Freebie Five" inspired by the Friends episode where you choose five 'unattainables' to spend the night with. You get one night only, or two, in bed, which Lainey explains is why she doesn't have Johnny Depp on her list, because you see, Johnny Depp is a lifetime. This is about fantasy and celebrity, conversation is optional, so don't be ashamed to put David Beckham on your list, as Lainey says, "he doesn't have to talk to me while he's rockin me" LOL. My current list is below, in no special order.

Steph's Freebie Five:

1. Josh Duhamel
2. James Franco
3. Gerard Butler
4. Bradley Cooper
5. Channing Tatum

Please post your list in the comment section below. Don't be scared, we're not here to judge.

Until next time!

Steph

6 comments:

  1. Kate Beckinsale
    Lindsay Price
    Charlize Theron
    Mila Kunis
    Jordana Brewster

    ReplyDelete
  2. hold on while I call CAS about this biting issue. LOL just kidding. Hopefully it works!

    Gavin has a bad habit of hitting me in the face when he's mad. So I slapped his hand a few times after he did it and he thought it was hilarious. Little buggers!

    OK your little freebie 5. WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE?? Seriously, I know none of them. A few names sound familiar but that's about it. No surprise to you, I'm sure.

    Here is mine.
    1. John Daley
    2. John Daley
    3. John Daley
    4. John Daley
    5. John Daley
    LOL OK but seriously, this would take me a lot of thought and I would have to get back to you!

    P.S. I didn't know too much sleep could give you a headache

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwww seriously Meg, indulge us a little!!

    Your list would consist of that 'that guy who was in that movie with the girl, you know the one I mean, they fell in love, there was a dog' and of course I would totally know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i tell you i bring this up all the time? my "freebie" and nobody else remembers the episode...i knew i liked you for a reason!

    1. Joshua Radin
    2. Dave Matthews
    3. Bradley Cooper
    4. Joshua Radin
    5. Dave Matthews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Im not sure if this "list" thing really applies to me since Im not married or even dating but here I go anyways!!!! lol

    1- Eric Dane
    2- Ed Eastwick
    3- Chad Michael Murray
    4- Steve Burton
    5- Sorry but even though I would take him for life, I still would love to have him for even just one night JOSH DUHAMEL mmmmmm

    ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course it applies to you!

    P.S. It's Ed Westwick, although Eastwick isn't far off lol

    All great choices!

    ReplyDelete