Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Drum roll please....

Well, I am pleased to announce that we're having a girl! Seriously shocking. I could barely hold back the tears!! 3D ultrasounds are really cool, I wish we had had one with Nate now too. If you're considering it I highly recommend it, even if you're not considering it, you need to do it. I've attached some pics below. She was super cute, sucking her thumb and had her hands at her face most of the time. She looked really cozy in there :) Now I can shop!!!!!! YESSSS!!!! AND I got Rye to agree on the name! The deal was that he got to choose the middle name, which is fine by me!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! So happy! I know from shopping for my niece how fun it is...enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl, Steph?! You lucky mama you! Now you two will have the perfect little family. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete