Friday, February 5, 2010

Blah!

Can you believe this adorable little human belongs to me! Aren't we lucky! I took this picture at Daddy's ball hockey game last night. Props to Uncle Phil and Auntie Cheryl for the hat! I absolutely love it. Ball hockey was...fun....sorta. Nate was content to play with his Thomas and eat some snacks for the first period and that was that. The boy loves to walk. So we walked. All in all it was a good night but I didn't really see much of the game. They won 9-4 I believe?

What's everyone got planned for this weekend? It's a busy one for us. #1 on my list is sleep in! We've had a few late nights this week and I am totally dragging my ass at work today. I was fine all morning, then I ate lunch, you know how it is. I want to close my eyes but I have a cold and I know it won't be pretty if I fall asleep. I am really not an attractive sleeper right now, hello snoring and drool! Hence why Rye has slept on the couch the last 2 nights. So saturday Nate is going to his Pop & Gigi's for the night and we're heading down to 'Big Daddy's Crab Shack and Oyster Bar' for our friend Giulia's 30th Birthday dinner! Has anyone been there? It'll be our first time. Rye doesn't eat seafood but they have other stuff anyways. I'm really excited because I love going out for dinner and being pregnant and sober, food is the one thing I can indulge in! Steak and shrimp Mmmmm. Sunday is the Superbowl and we're having a few friends over so we have to prepare the food and house for that.

Nate REALLY needs a haircut. We were going to get his Aunt Amy to cut his hair on New Years but everyone was sick so we didn't end up going to Haliburton. It's gotten to the point where pretty much everyone makes fun of his hair. It's quite long on the side and he has a lot of it in the back, it's hard to explain, basically the kid needs help. I'm hoping we can fit that in this weekend. Looks like we're gonna have to take him to a kid's haircutting place. I found this place http://www.littletotshairshop.com/ so maybe we'll check it out. I'll be sure to get some pics since this will be his first time! Wish us luck!

I know this blog is seriously sucking today. I've hit a wall. All I want to do is nap. I'm so sorry guys. I just don't have it in me. Time to throw in the towel.

Comment below and give me more things to write about so tomorrow's post doesn't suck as much as this one does!

Oh and I've said it before but I can easily name 15 of you that I know are reading and aren't 'followers' so please become one, the first step is admitting it!

2 comments:

  1. Okay ... pull it together Steph!! You can do better than that!! LOL
    Things you can write about:
    Me
    Your favourite recipe
    How you drool even without a cold ;)

    They're not too much about being pregnant, but that's okay. I'm thinking outside the box!

    There's a start!
    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Naters!

    So you have a closet following do you? Who are they? I want to know!!

    You should write about baby names!

    ReplyDelete